Ask us to choose a piano for you!
Here at Broughton Pianos we get asked if we can choose an acoustic piano or digital piano on behalf of our customers all the time. There are many reasons why you might want us to do this for you, you may be buying it as a present and don’t know the foggiest about pianos, don’t worry we’re here to help! Here are a few reasons why you can trust us to decide for you:
- Established in 1984 we have over 35 years of piano industry experience and supply acoustic and digital pianos all over the world
- You pay nothing until the piano is delivered and installed safely
- We’ve sold over 5,500 used Yamaha & Kawai acoustic pianos alone and only have happy customers which has allowed us to grow our business over the last 10 years in particular; thanks to the support of all our customers
- Enjoy all the benefits of the ‘Broughtons Promise’ (please click link for more details) (LINK TO BE ADDED)
- We have the largest selection of pianos in the UK with over 100 acoustic and digital pianos in our new and improved purpose-built showroom and a further 500 in stock in our warehouse facility
- Virtual piano selection experience allows our staff to chat to you remotely via video apps such as facetime or Skype to show you around our incredible new showroom and help you select the perfect piano
- Recordings can be arranged so you can hear a few demos of any particular piano you may be interested in ad these can be emailed to you
- Fully qualified piano tuners/ technicians are available to give technical advice or answer any questions you may have.
If you have any questions then our sales staff are here to help, no question is too silly!
Please contact us on 01562 731113 or firstname.lastname@example.org