We ask customers to call 01562 731113 and speak to our sales team for our best quote.
Here at Broughton’s we are happy to try and match any legitimate UK based musical retailer. We have been in business for over 35 years and much of our success has been down to offering the largest selection of pianos at the most competitive prices.
If you have seen the same product advertised on another UK based retailers online shop or within the showroom, please call us on 01562 731113 and we will try and beat their quote instead of just matching it.
Broughton Pianos Price Match Terms & Conditions
- Finance may not be available on price matched products
- You must be able to substantiate the quotation
- We do not match verbal quotes
- The product must be kept in stock by the competitor
- We reserve the right not to price match if we currently have insufficient stock on certain instruments.
Why Broughton Pianos should be your preferred choice rather than overseas companies:
Over the years we have listened intently to our customers and have gathered their feedback in relation to their experiences of dealing with overseas companies.
Please see below the frequent feedback we have received in relation to this:
- Delivery charges are not always shown to customers until you commit to purchasing on checkout, so these can be slightly misleading
- Once purchased prices are converted into GBP by your credit card provider, the figure can often amount to more than the price you see advertised in Euro due to exchange rates
- Buying from a European retailer will mean that your new instrument will be sent via courier and customers have been known to have to assist in getting the instrument off the back of a van and into their home. Our free delivery service is to your front door. We also offer two further delivery options on digital pianos which are extremely competitive in price
- Pianos will not come assembled and customers are often left with masses of cardboard and packaging to dispose of, this probably isn’t something most people will consider or attach much importance to until you actually start unpacking your new instrument. We offer a premium delivery service for £95.00, this is available on checkout via our online shop, no rubbish, no hassle, just 100% customer satisfaction
- European products come with a different warranty, here in the UK manufacturers have their own engineers if something goes wrong with your piano. Buy from Broughton’s and get a proper warranty; one that you can have confidence in! Brands like Yamaha & Kawai have UK head offices, so our response times are excellent
- We can provide finance on all products whereas European retailers cannot offer this service to customers in the UK due to financial laws
- Buy from Broughton Pianos and have 7 day a week support available, or you can pop back into the shop if you prefer, we love to see a familiar face!
We take pride in being able to offer you a team, whose excellent communication skills will ensure nothing is lost in translation.
Furthermore, you will also be supporting your local piano shop and will be allowing us to carry on this wonderful family business.