Kawai MP7SE with Chrome fittings
Get an instant quote
We guarantee we won't be beaten on price
The MP7SE offers studio-grade functions in a performance-friendly instrument.
Class-leading Responsive Hammer III plastic-key keyboard action
- Stunning Shigeru Kawai SK-EX, SK-5, and Kawai EX concert grand piano sounds, with full 88-key sampling
- Strong selection of realistic electric piano, organ, synth lead/pad, brass/wind, guitar/bass, etc. sounds
- Authentic Tonewheel organ simulator with adjustable drawbars, percussion, and C/V controls
- Wide variety of Virtual Technician and other sound editing parameters for flexible manipulation
- Intuitive panel interface with four independently controllable zones, each with assignable effects
- Powerful MIDI 4-channel master controller functions for advanced zone/split creation
- 1/4″ unbalanced outputs, 1/4″ inputs with Line In level fader
- High-quality F-10H single pedal unit, engineered and manufactured by Kawai
- Sturdy metal chassis with black polish wooden side arms.
Specifcations and Terms
|Number of Keys||88|
|Number of Pedals||0|
|Number of Voices||256|
|Four Hand Mode||0|
FREE Acoustic Piano delivery & installation (Upright and Grand pianos)
All acoustic pianos installed on a ground floor location (no steps) are delivered and installed free of charge within the UK, excluding Northern Ireland.
Digital piano delivery - Flatpack to doorstep, weekdays only between 8am-6pm
Option 1) FREE delivery up to 50 miles
Option 2) £49 for delivery 50+ miles from the showroom.
Option 3) £95.00 Premium set-up delivery service (only available within 120 mile radius) including timed delivery, piano assembly in a room of your choice and all packaging disposed.
Option 1) FREE stool delivery
Option 2) FREE headphone delivery
If you have any questions regarding our delivery service, or would like to upgrade to a different delivery service then please call us on 01562 731113 or email [email protected]
In the event that your new piano needs to be delivered upstairs we would require pictures and measurements to be emailed into our sales team ([email protected]). We would then calculate an upstairs delivery quotation for you. In some local cases we may request to come and view the access to make sure the piano will fit round tight corners in a staircase.
Home assembly required:
If you have purchased an instrument from our digital piano range and not selected the ‘Premium Delivery Service’ then the instrument will be arriving in a flatpack box and will require self-assembly.
The assembly of most digital pianos will take you around a minimum of 1 hour. We strongly recommend that you have two people present during the assembly. Instructions of assembly will be located inside flatpack box.
Here at Broughton Pianos every instrument is checked by our fully qualified piano technicians before leaving for delivery, this ensures all of customers are 100% satisfied. In the unlikely event of an item being faulty or not suiting the acoustics of room its being kept in we will assess the situation in a neutral manner and reach an agreement to suit all. Broughton Pianos does not accept any returns for unfaulty goods after the statutory period. We use the discretion of our professional piano technicians to determine if an instrument is faulty. If a change of mind occurs we do our best to find an alternative instrument.